Experience the Difference
“No enterprise can exist for itself alone. It ministers to some great need, it performs some great service, not for itself, but for others; or failing therein it ceases to be profitable and ceases to exist.” – Calvin Coolidge
At Peggy Slappey Properties (PSP), we firmly believe in the American Dream of home ownership. Our mission is to help others realize and maintain that dream. With 30 years in real estate, our team’s primary goal is to assist our clients with expertise born of specialized training and experience. We want strong results for our clients as they navigate the real estate transaction process.
The PSP team is passionate about our profession, including:
• Our customers. Peggy Slappey Properties believes relationships are the foundation of our business. We take great pride in the number of repeat customers since our humble beginings in 1982. Our agents believe in these relationships and want to be here for you in the coming years, too.
• Our agents. Peggy Slappey considers her agents the “BEST of the BEST.” PSP agents are dedicated professionals equipped with the training and technology to help them serve customers effectively and efficiently. Every licensed agent at PSP is also a REALTOR, a member of the National Association of Realtors and subject to a code of ethics. REALTORS have specialized training, as well, and our agents are experienced in new home sales, resale, general brokerage, foreclosure, bank listings and short sales. Whatever your need, we have an agent with the expertise to guide you.
• Our full service flexibility. Peggy Slappey Properties has always been an independent, full service real estate brokerage. We have extraordinary strength and expertise in both the general and new home markets. Our independence allows us to adapt quickly to changes in the market and advances in technology. We’re not the size of the typical real estate firm, but we’re power-packed, and after three decades in the business, we’ve proven it.
• The home building and real estate industries. Our involvement in industry groups helps us serve you better. Our founder, Peggy Slappey, is an active member of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and serves as a federal political coordinator with the National Association of Realtors, fighting for our industry at both the state and national levels. Many of our agents have held leadership positions in industry groups over the years, and they continue to stand out in the real estate field.
• Your neighborhood and your community. Peggy Slappey Properties has a history of involvement in the communities we serve. While we have been long-time financial sponsors of our local schools and the Gwinnett Gladiators, we do far more than write the occasional check. We put our boots on the ground—or running shoes, as the case may be—to support the needs of individuals and groups. We have actively campaigned to raise funds for children’s shelters and participated in numerous fundraising walks and runs, as well as larger efforts such as Habitat for Humanity. We care deeply about the communities we work and live in, and we consider it our privilege to participate whenever possible.
Peggy Slappey Properties is different from other real estate brokerages you’ll encounter. Call us today to experience the difference for yourself.